User-generated posts will be rejected or removed (if possible) when the content:
- is off-subject or out of context
- contains obscenity or material that appeals to the prurient interest
- contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information
- contains offensive terms that target protected classes
- is threatening, harassing or discriminatory
- incites or promotes violence or illegal activities
- contains information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety
- advertises or promotes a commercial product or service, or any entity or individual
- promotes or endorses political campaigns or candidates
In case of emergency, please call 911
- Do not use these pages to report a crime. To report a crime, please call 911.
- If you post information related to a crime on these pages, you may be publicly identifying yourself as a witness. In some instances, this may result in a subpoena or possibly endanger yourself or others.
Public Records Law
Agency social media sites are subject to applicable public records laws. Any content maintained in a social media format related to agency business, including communication posted by the Agency and communication received from citizens, is a public record. The Department maintaining the site is responsible for responding completely and accurately to any public records request for social media content.